All these quilts have been traditionally made in a smoke-free, pet-free studio by me, Sarah Bennett, founder and owner of MayCrafts.
Small quilts are ideal for when you're out and about with a stroller, buggy, pram or using a car seat. Gentle against young and delicate skin, these cotton quilts are ideal for lining your little one's pushchair, tucking them in for an extra layer of warmth, snuggling up to as a comforter and much more.
Larger quilts are great to use as playmats and suitable as bedding once your child is older. These handmade quilts are sure to keep your child cosy in their cot bed or toddler bed.
- Small Quilt: approx. 60 x 75cm (25 x 30 inches) they fold up neatly into a changing bag and are great as an impromptu playmat.
- Crib Bed Quilt: approx 80 x 115 cm (32 x 46 inches).
- Cot/Toddler Bed Quilt: approx 100 x 120 cm (40 x 48 inches).
- Playmat: approx 100-120 cm square (40-48 inches square)
- Lap Quilt: approx 120 cm x 120 cm (48 x 48 inches)
Can’t see what you’re looking for, I’m happy to make in any colour or theme you have in mind, please contact me